Halford Busby, long a leader in construction scheduling and cost management, has seasoned experience with scheduling new construction projects for the healthcare environment. Our experts also help clients with construction cost management throughout the design process. Our experience allows us to recommend ways to streamline your construction processes, cut costs and meet your project deadlines. This is especially important in the medical industry since so often patients’ access to the new facility is directly impacted by projects running on time.
A few of our recent, healthcare-industry clients include:
- Dell Medical School: Health Learning Building, Health Discovery Building, Health Transformation Building & Parking Garage Structure, Austin – with Page Austin
- Sam Houston College of Osteopathic Medicine – with Page Houston (shown at right)
- Clinical Research Building (CRB) Animal Area Renovation, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center – with Courtney Harper+Partners
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center: Spinal Cord Injury Long-Term Care Facility in Dallas – with Page Dallas
- Tammany 911 Call Center in Lacombe, LA.