Trust Halford Busby to prepare your construction documents for K-12 education projects.
Architect: DLR Group
In October of 2019, Halford Busby provided 50 percent Construction Documents to DLR Group on Fort Bend I.S.D.’s High School #12 that is located off Highway 521 in Rosharon, Texas. The project has a gross square footage of 500,424 square feet. The construction is expected to be completed by August 2023, when the two-story high school will open to include:
- a total of 10 buildings (two being concession stands and one fieldhouse),
- a competition field with grandstands,
- two practice football fields,
- track and field areas with two shot put areas and long jump/pole vaulting areas
- a softball field with a prefabricated press box and grandstands as well as four batting cages,
- a baseball field with prefabricated press box and grandstands,
- six tennis courts with four viewing stands,
- student parking with 600 parking spaces,
- visitor parking with 40 parking spaces,
- two 120-space staff parking area,
- event parking for 28 buses/band practice area.
In the school, there are also three basketball gyms for athletics and a fine arts center in addition to the rest of the learning classrooms and administration areas.
With a strong background in K-12 as well as higher education construction, Halford Busby will help your construction project stay within budget and completed on time. Contact us to bring our proven expertise to your next project.
Nix, Kristi. “Designs unveiled for Fort Bend ISD’s new $180M high school complex.” Houston Chronicle, July 19, 2019. https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/sugarland/news/article/Designs-unveiled-for-Fort-Bend-ISD-s-new-189M-14102123.php#photo-17868039