Project Name: Health Discovery Building at Dell Medical School at the University of Texas
Architect: Page Southerland Page – Austin
- 260,000-square-foot, eight-story building
– 97,000 square feet of lab space
– 20,000 square feet of vivarium
– 15,000 square feet of core labs
- Primarily intended for research, The Health Discovery Building will be connected to the 10-story Health Transformation Building via a five-level dry lab. The 1,120-car parking garage is adjacent to the Health Transformation Building for convenient access. Halford Busby proudly served as the cost estimators on The Health Discovery Building at Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin. Our team has proven experience as cost estimators in Texas and around the globe.
We encourage you to learn more about our construction cost estimating services for the healthcare industry.
Photo Credit: Dell Medical School at The University of Texas