Construction Cost Estimates Provided by Halford Busby for the Renovations at Bryan Adams High School in Dallas ISD
For the Bryan Adams High School project in Dallas, Texas, Halford Busby provided multiple construction cost estimates at key milestones throughout 2019. Specifically, we provided estimates tied to Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, 50 percent Construction Documents, 95 percent Construction Documents and 100 percent Construction Documents.
These estimates contributed to the following additions and renovations at the high school:
- a new secure front entry vestibule at the main entrance,
- reconfigured and improved front entrance for enhanced branding,
- addition of 10 classrooms with nearby restrooms and mechanical space,
- addition of administrative area and special education classrooms, as well as replacement of the media center—all on the first floor
- renovations and additions to the fine arts facility and theatre,
- addition of a new competition gym,
- as well as other renovations to the architecture, site, mechanical, electrical and plumbing throughout the remainder of the school.
Approximately 150,000 gross square feet of additions and renovations in total were covered.
Contact us to bring our construction expertise to your next project. Halford Busby will help you stay within budget and on time.
Architect: BRW Architects