Halford Busby supports the architectural community through advertisements in Texas Architect magazine. In this ad, we highlight our construction cost estimating project with Dell Medical School at the University of Texas.
▪ 85,000-square-foot, five-story Health Learning Building is on track for LEED Gold certification
▪ Primarily intended for research, The Health Discovery Building covers 260,000 square foot with eight stories
▪ 233,000-square-foot, 10-story Health Transformation Building is an innovative office building concept
▪ Parking Garage that accommodates 1,120 vehicles
▪ Halford Busby proudly served as the cost estimators on these projects.
Halford Busby has strong experience in the higher education and healthcare industries. From cost estimating and project management to scheduling, our team is ready to help you and your clients determine the best options for construction projects worldwide. Let’s work together to keep jobs on time and within budget with completely satisfied clients. Learn more about Halford Busby and other projects with organizations such as:
▪ University of Houston Medical School
▪ Sam Houston State University’s College of Osteopathic
▪ University of Texas MD Anderson